Terms of Service
By registering for, or signing into, a TornadoChannel.com account ("Account"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://TornadoChannel.com/terms. TornadoChannel reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to https://TornadoChannel.com/terms. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information needed in order to complete the registration process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. TornadoChannel cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- TornadoChannel.com does not collect nor store passwords. We use login tokens provided by login providers such as Google, Twitter and Facebook.
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of the United States and the state of Massachusetts.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of TornadoChannel will result in an immediate termination of your account.
- We use your email address to send you notifications.
- Such notifications include:
- If you opt-in to chaser notifications, we will email you when chasers come online.
- We will email you a few times a year with updates to the service
- We will email you if there is a problem with your account, or we otherwise need to get in touch with you.
Cancellation and Termination of Service
- You may cancel your account at anytime by contacting us.
- All subscriber and storm chaser feed provider fees are non-refundable.
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Content is not recoverable. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate your TornadoChannel account for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, TornadoChannel may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with your account.
THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us.