Thank you so much for your interest in joining as a live video streamer!
TornadoChannel is not a streaming platform. We use your live streams and place them on the map. This helps grow your audience by making it easier for new viewers find your stream! We use your Spotter Network GPS position to place you and your video on the map. Each chaser also has their own chat room for viewers to directly interact with you and other enthusiasts.
As a chaser, we have a couple of requirements for applying. Please check out the below items and if you agree to them, submit an application!
- Fees to join TornadoChannel:
- $10/month USD
- These fees may change at any time.
- This covers 1 calendar month.
- These fees directly cover the cost of hosting and continued development.
- There is no auto-renewal at this time. I will contact you to let you know when renewals are due.
- Right now, North America is primary for chasing, but we are testing outside of North America. Contact us first if you're outside the North America!
- You need to have a Spotter Network account that has passed training and has been approved to update GPS positions to Spotter Network.
- You need a way to publish your GPS coordinates to Spotter Network using an app such as RadarScope, ChaserLocation, Radar Alive, etc.
- You need to use a streaming service to live stream to.
- It is suggested you disable the streaming service chat in favor of the TornadoChannel.com chat. This is not required, but helpful to keep everything focused in one place.
- You chase at your own risk and do not hold TornadoChannel.com accountable for your actions.
- If you do not meet the criteria, we reserve the right to deny your application.
If you have any questions, let us know through the contact form!